1st UK-Polish TechChallenge
Inspiring plenary session and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
This match-making session brings together companies from Poland and the United Kingdom. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time- and cost-efficient and results in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
About the project
The UK-Polish TechChallenge is a joint initiative of the Polish Ministry of Economic Development, Labour and Technology, the British Embassy in Warsaw and the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development. The project aims to promote technological cooperation between SMEs and large companies from Poland and the UK. The pilot edition of the TechChallenge will focus on fintech and cleantech sectors.
- As a Polish corporate- find a qualified UK suppliers offering innovative solutions during effective 1:1 meetings
- As a UK startup/SME - find a buyer for your solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time- and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet partners and customers
- Discover new products & services
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get information about latest's trends